21. Hike Runyon Canyon.
22. Learn Spanish.
23. Get a traditional Japanese tattoo (Tebori).
24. Learn how to play guitar.
25. Go on the water slides at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
26. Live in Chicago for a year (or longer).
27. Learn how to sew.
28. Bike ride through Vietnam.
29. Go to Carnivale in Brazil.
30. Attend a WrestleMania weekend.
31. Participate in a protest rally.
32. Volunteer for the RSPCA.
33. Watch all 11 seasons of Married With Children in one sitting.
34. Take a body piercing course.
35. Create and sell my own line of t-shirts.
36. Learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
37. Extreme sports/activities in New Zealand.
38. Swim with dolphins.
39. Learn how to cook traditional Mexican food.
40. Feed the big cats in Tampa.