When I began writing this list I never thought it would be so difficult to reach 100. What would you put on your list of 100 things to do before you die?
61. Crowd surf at a concert.
62. Hunt down a copy of “Picnic By The Lake” on vinyl.
63. Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity.
64. Go mountain biking in Hawaii.
65. Swim with Hammerhead sharks.
66. Drive the length of Route 66.
67. Host a child from Belarus (affected by Chernobyl) for the summer.
68. Successfully make a Croquembouche.
69. Complete the 1000 Steps under 5 minutes.
70. Go a whole week without talking.