Lately I have been gathering inspiration for my full back piece tattoo. I already have a lower back tattoo:
and my neck/upper back tattooed:
so whatever I design will have to incorporate these two pieces into it.
So far these are the ideas I have –
- A girl with flowing hair standing in a graveyard
- Wearing beads and torn clothes
- A single tear falling from her eye
- Tombstones in the background
- Ravens flying (turning into my white doves)
- Storm clouds
- Dead trees
- A black cat (with bright yellow eyes) trailing behind the girl
With the amount of hours required for a full back piece, my choice of tattooist will most likely be limited to those living in Victoria. Now comes the fun of deciding who to choose.